Podcast production company Volume, with SAMIP’s assistance, launched a project to tell the stories of media workers during the Coronavirus (also known as Covid-19) outbreak in South Africa. Guests included SAMIP participants such as Quote This Woman+, Hashtag our Stories and
- Update | gsport #GAL2021 Newsmakers, Volume at the Africa Podfest, Citizen Bulletin & Namibia Media Trust host events, M&G & gsport elevate women in sport and more.
- SAMIP expands media innovation support to three more Southern African countries
- Update | Food for Mzansi celebrates 3rd birthday, Viewfinder launches accountability tracker, SAMIP participants are hiring, and more
- Update | SAMIP Participants bring coverage of the local government elections
- Update | QTW+ hosts media events, participants at the Africa Investigative Journalism Conference, Mental Health Awareness, and more