Podcast production company Volume, with SAMIP’s assistance, launched a project to tell the stories of media workers during the Coronavirus (also known as Covid-19) outbreak in South Africa. Guests included SAMIP participants such as Quote This Woman+, Hashtag our Stories and
- Update | Viewfinder joins GIJN, SMWX collaborates with M&G, The Daily Vox and Namibia Media Trust engage with the youth on journalism and more…
- Update | World Press Freedom Day: Journalism under Digital Siege
- Update | Media Hack Collective to host in-person training and publishes report on Covid-19 in SA, Explain on power outages in SA and keeping the KZN relief funds corruption-free, and more.
- Update | gsport covers women’s cricket world cup, 263Chat introduces new podcast, Radio Workshop releases podcast on vaccine hesitancy, and more
- Update | Quote This Women+ International Women’s Day fundraiser, Food for Mzansi kicks-off AgriCareers roadshow, Viewfinder Carte Blanche exposé, and more