SAMIP held its first Perfect Pitch competition in conjunction with the Duke Menell Media Exchange. News and media start-ups got the chance to pitch their businesses and ideas to a panel of judges that include MDIF deputy CEO Mohamed Nanabhay, the late Matthew Buckland and SAMIP advisory committee member Dinesh Balliah.
- Update | A networking award, free media course, election talks and more
- Update | Support media innovation, women’s sport and youth digital inclusion
- Update | AMP, teaching TikTok, a Seen Summit and more
- Update | Media in the news, a milestone and a goodbye-for-now
- Update | Panels, prizes and World Press Freedom Day