SAMIP held its first Perfect Pitch competition in conjunction with the Duke Menell Media Exchange. News and media start-ups got the chance to pitch their businesses and ideas to a panel of judges that include MDIF deputy CEO Mohamed Nanabhay, the late Matthew Buckland and SAMIP advisory committee member Dinesh Balliah.
- How newsrooms can engage audiences using Twitter Spaces
- Update | Viewfinder & Daily Maverick’s latest investigative story, 100k corporate contribution, innovative data tracking tools, and more.
- UPDATE | M&G Power of Women 2021, Viewfinder remembers Nathaniel Julies, Stokvel Talk Roadshow, and many more.
- Update | Food For Mzansi launches health platform, Media Hack introduces new publication, Participants are hiring and more
- Celebrating women in media