August winds in South Africa are a lovely reminder of the winter that has passed and a reason to look forward to the warmer temperate spring that September brings. This past month was also a reminder of the diﬃculties that the country is facing as the coronavirus pandemic continues to ravage the health and economy of South Africa.
- Update | gsport #GAL2021 Newsmakers, Volume at the Africa Podfest, Citizen Bulletin & Namibia Media Trust host events, M&G & gsport elevate women in sport and more.
- SAMIP expands media innovation support to three more Southern African countries
- Update | Food for Mzansi celebrates 3rd birthday, Viewfinder launches accountability tracker, SAMIP participants are hiring, and more
- Update | SAMIP Participants bring coverage of the local government elections
- Update | QTW+ hosts media events, participants at the Africa Investigative Journalism Conference, Mental Health Awareness, and more