August winds in South Africa are a lovely reminder of the winter that has passed and a reason to look forward to the warmer temperate spring that September brings. This past month was also a reminder of the diﬃculties that the country is facing as the coronavirus pandemic continues to ravage the health and economy of South Africa.
- Update | Solving media and societal issues, one conference at a time
- Update | We bring news of elections, media gatherings, journalism awards and more
- Update | We bring news of global awards, new newsletters, interviews and articles worth reading
- Update | We bring news of events, fellowships, training and more…
- Update | We celebrate awards, nominations, new products and more…